DUSTER & SLIP DRESS

WEARING: Melissa Araujo Duster, BC Label Slip Dress, A.P.C Half Moon Bag, THP Shop Cuffs, Celine Sunglasses and Tibi Mules.

The understated duster has long been an essential staple in my wardrobe, so much so that I decided to make one for my new collection (coming soon). Incredibly useful for layering year round, it encapsulates minimal style for me: simple, sleek and ultimately timeless. Here I wore it with another easy piece of the moment: the slip dress, paired with minimal accessories for that effortless style edge.

My new collection will have simple but strong silhouettes, with clean lines and some daring cut-outs. I am still in Paris (these photos were taken the day before I left to Europe), oh the grand spectacle that is Paris Fashion Week. I am loving every moment, be sure to check my Instagram and Insta stories here to see what I am up too. I will soon have blog posts about Paris, PFW and more. Everywhere you go here is a treasure of culture and fashion delight.

Photo by Jeffrey Nicholls

Comments

  1. Lovely outfit dear! Such a beautiful and elegant layering, great lines!
    www.sanssouci.website

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, you look so chic (:

    www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so gorgeous, Melissa! Love the elegant layering!

    xx Sarah-Allegra
    http://www.fashionequalsscience.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Mens Titanium Necklace of Men - Tithology
    In addition to 룰렛 the micro titanium trim necklace and head, these pair feature the hypoallergenic titanium earrings most advanced signature titanium tv apk elements from China's famed and unique surgical steel vs titanium Menerima Hebridei.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment