THANKFUL

WEARING: Melissa Araujo Top (coming soon), JBrand Jeans, Alexander Wang Heels, Fendi Bag & THP SHOP cuffs.

Today was my birthday, I feel so thankful and grateful to be surrounded by amazing, incredible people. I have to pinch myself sometimes, I am so lucky to have like minded people as friends, who are truly happy to support me chase my dreams.

I want to thank my friends, family and everyone who brings the best out of me, because of them I believe that I can better myself everyday, and push to get there. I feel loved and full of positive energy; I have a smile stamped across my face and my heart is full.

I wore this to my birthday brunch, the top is from my upcoming collection (coming soon), I am working hard to finish it. Keep watching this space as I preview what is new in my design life, and new outfits will be coming soon!

Photos by Ben Kwan.

Comments

  1. Absolutely love what you're wearing, congrats for the jacket, beautiful design! Happy birthday!
    www.sanssouci.website

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fishnet jacket makes a great impact and adds to the look. I always enjoy outfits which can be worn with heels as well as sneakers. All in all that is a fabulous outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! And happy birthday love! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. So strong look
    I LOVE it girl!!

    >> http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.pt/ <<

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this mesh jacket! the slit in your T-shirt is so cool :)
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment