ROBE COATS

WEARING: Melissa Araujo TurtleNeck (Coming Soon), SheIn Robe, Common Muse Bangle, Adidas Sneakers & Rachel Ruddic Bag. 

Get wrapped up in a coat trend that takes the most comforting moments of our mornings and evenings to the streets - the robe coat. Not only is the style beautiful and minimal, but it's a great way to easily throw something over your clothes and still look amazing. I like when the belt matches the coat, but it's great to mix and match belts as well. I love my house robe now I can say I love my street-wear robe too, playing with tradition and giving cozy a whole other meaning.

Photography by Jeffrey Nicholls

Comments

  1. This outfit is amazing. Love how you keep the casual element to your outfits, beautiful colour combination!
    www.sanssouci.website

    ReplyDelete
  2. great coat

    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm currently on the hunt for a robe coat! yours is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That coat is perfect!! Love it!
    xoxo
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/donkeycool-4487669/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That coat is fabulous. I'm regretting not indulging in one when it was winter over here

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love this coat
    It's just amazing

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment