FRESH

WEARING: Topshop Coat, Zara Knit, H&M Pants, Adidas Gazelle, Le Trop Bag Rachael Ruddick, THP Rings and Wylden Rings.

I have slowly added white and off-white to my wardrobe, from crop tops to denim; but I had not yet committed to a coat. I was afraid of all the possibilities, of what could happen to a white coat on my outings. I have finally done it and it is FRESH, I've worn it once already here. I will probably have to make a few extra trips to the dry cleaner than usual but why not? This was an aesthetic decision not a practical one, sometimes it's ok to choose beauty over practicality, or even better - find a balance between the two.

I am really excited to say that by next week or so I will be launching the new BASICS line on my website: Melissa Araujo! Think comfort and luxury (all made from bamboo jersey) for your everyday life. I really can't wait to share the photos with you all! I am proud of the work Carmin Edwards and I did together yet again. I always have these weird ideas and she is always up for the challenge, we definitely empower, support and test each others' abilities.

Photography by Carmin Edwards.


Comments

  1. gorgeous!

    http://mancinasspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, can't wait to see the new collection! I'm all for comfort, your designs always express such a carefree spirit!
    Loving this white ensemble on you, the hair is magnificent and so are those rad sneakers! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm waaaay too messy for a white coat but you look great...so chic! Looking forward to seeing the new line x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning stylish, lovely.

    http://freedmode.blogspot.fr/
    See you soon
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see your new collection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved your look! Like your style <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it!

    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. great look, once again! you look gorgeous :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling you look so great!!!

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You know what, I've been umming and ahhing about so much shit lately. Is this practical has been the cause of all that nonsense. I keep confining myself to certain things not realising that, hells yeah it's ok to be a little high maintenance now and then! Thanks for hitting me with some valid points lovely!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment