LEATHER LOVE

WEARING: Zara Turtleneck, H&M Conscious Leather Jacket & Pants, Tibi Bee Mules, & Alexander Wang Marion Bag.

Leather is an essential of any good wardrobe, it has proven its functionality (and coolness) over the years, and if I had to choose one piece that is worth investing in, it will most definitely be a leather one. I do recommend if, like me you are trying to build a functional and timeless wardrobe (free of too many trends) leather is a must. I have no reservations when it comes to purchasing such a piece, I will save up for a year, if thats what it takes (quality over quantity).

Leather can be classic, cool, edgy or rebellious. It creates a beautiful contrast of textures against other materials and it looks sharp when paired together. I treat myself to one leather piece a year, let that be a pair of shoes, a bag or a jacket - it ages well and it is always in. I wear my leather pieces all year round, sometimes layered when it is winter or showing some skin when in the summer. Also, as you can see here I am certainly not afraid to wear leather on leather. This post is dedicated to my friend Mae who started the conversation that led to this week's style topic: to leather or not to leather.

Photography by Carmin Edwards.

Comments

  1. super super cool!!!

    http://mancinasspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. TO LEATHER!!!!

    i just find it hard to do the maintenance and care. molds, always, is an issue

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect!

    http://thedaydreamings.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very cool mix of black with pale grey.
    Leather pants are on my to-buy list but I never can find exactly what I want, my size. And considering I can only wear them 3-4(?) months of the year keeps me unwilling to spend a lot. The search continues...

    ReplyDelete
  5. love leather! looks so cool and nonchalant. Never purchased a pair of leather pants due to body shape and weather. But I am here for a good leather jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm addicted to everything that is leather, especially maroon leather tops and skirts! *_* I always wanted to invest in a good tomboyish leather jacket, but I can't find the right size or design. I love yours though, it's perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it <3
    The turtleneck is perfect :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely to leather! From shoes to hats :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cool this look leather, love so much your pants.

    http://freedmode.blogspot.fr/
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm wearing leather trousers + big turtleneck sweater every day in winter! The perfect match.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so effortlessly badass!
    So chic.
    xoxo
    Chidiogo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely outfit! I love the mules so much!

    \ Indigo Lights

    ReplyDelete
  13. CHECK OUT MY BLOG BECAUSE WE HAVE THE SAME TASTE IN LEATHER. I loveeee your trousers

    ReplyDelete
  14. check out my blog http://www.fashiondaring.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  15. amazing look!

    http://rueoh.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous outfit ! Your jacket is beautiful and I love this lovely bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those leather pants are so gorgeous! Love this look so much. Edgy and casual!

    x Fiona
    THEDASHINGRIDER.com
    Daniel Wellington Giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
  18. nice!
    follow to follow?
    http://defishencia.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment