BEST OUTFITS OF 2014

Mexico has been amazing and we had a wonderful time with friends and family. I am not ready to go back to the cold and leave behind this beautiful weather, sunshine and the ocean. I want to wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR! May 2015 be full of adventures, accomplishments and some struggles to keep us all honest. Thank you for the support towards my work and the blog.

I wanted my last post of the year to be a recap of what I think were my best outfits in 2014. I have added a link below to all them in case you want to see the rest of the photos. As I wrap the year I need to give a shout out to my sister from another mother: my talented friend & photographer Carmin Edwards. Let's see what 2015 will bring, cheers! And to close the year right I want to thank Glam Magazine & Janna for including me in the New Year Resolution feature. Check it out here!

1. Nike Motivation
2. Individuality
3. Where is Spring?
4. The Thick Of It
5. Monochromatic
6. White on White
7. MA Designs
8. Relaxed

Comments

  1. Happy New Year to you too!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely LOVE every one of your looks! xx

    http://ageofminimalism.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely had a stylish year :) Love all the outfits!

    \ Indigo Lights

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stylish year you had! Happy 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your blog ! These pictures are amazing.
    I love a lot the third.
    Check out my blog !

    http://ecalix.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful recap in style ! Your beige coat is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment