NEWS!

WEARING: Nike Tank, J Brand Jeans, Sophie Hulme Tote Bag, Shoe Dazzle Heels, 8 Other Reasons, Zara Bracelet and Ray Ban Sunnies.

Super excited to announce that we shot our TWO M PROJECTS lookbook over the weekend!!! There are some people that I have to thank for their support and help over the past few days of madness, as well as the actual shoot. My boy Jeff (for being the best support I could have asked for), M'c Kenneth (I have nothing but love & respect for you) Carmin, Courtney, Terry, and Ross. I also want to send a quick thank you to my friends who were not in the studio, but who have been there for the past 8 months, supporting my work and personal growth (you know who you are). It is such a great feeling seeing when a collection comes to life, it was an amazing day. Lots of hard work. I can't wait to launch this collection with Meryl, February 2015 can't come soon enough. In these photos you will notice that I didn't even remember to grab a jacket when I left the house, so much was on my mind getting things ready. I wanted an easy look with an oversized bag to carry all of the things I needed to buy & pick up prior to the shoot.

Photos by Carmin Edwards.

Comments

  1. Can't wait for the look book!

    www.StyleNonsense.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a pair of jeans like that so bad!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is perfect. That Nike shirt is the perfect sport but fashionable Nike shirt that I've ever seen. And your heels! They're so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we're all behind you , supporting you.. good luc\k Mel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck :) And I love the look!

    \ Indigo Lights

    ReplyDelete
  6. simply perfect! love your bag!

    http://thedaydreamings.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those jeans! Glad the shoot went well, it all sounds so exciting x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog is beautiful! I love your style :D
    Juli Xx

    http://juliwilliams.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your good news! As always, you look impeccably stylish here and I love the ripped-knee J Brand jeans, along with how you've styled them - so on point! Hope you're having a great week so far..

    http://aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk
    - I follow back on Bloglovin' -

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats!!
    P.s - awesome shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. want your bag!!!!

    http://rueoh.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations !
    Your bag is stunning !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats!
    Cool shoes, I like that design.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! And good luck with everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE LOVE LOVE this look. I've been really into graphic tees lately and this look just embodies everything I love. <3

    Juli Xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. SO EXCITED FOR THE COLLECTION!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment