WHITE ON WHITE

Wearing: Melissa Araujo Cut Out Dress, Oak and Fort Shirt Dress, Adidas Superstar, Alexander Wang Marion Bag, THP SHOP Bound Cuffs.

My prayers for a good September have been answered so far. The weather has been insanely nice for this time of the year, I have not touched a fall jacket or sweater yet. I have been able to spend my days in a dress and a light outerwear. This Melissa Araujo Dress is one of my favourites from the Linear collection; it is minimal, simple but has its own personality. There is also nothing like a good pair of sneakers to give some street style credit to the whole outfit.

One of my friends asked me to list my 10 favourite books... it is very hard for me as I love to read. Thinking about what I have read during different times in my life, and how I have liked or identified with different books, makes it difficult to pick so few, but I will try my best. In your comments please let me know what your favourites are as well. The ever evolving and changing list in no particular order:

1. Pride and Prejudice (Jane Austin)
2. Jane Eyre (Jane Austin)
3. Lord of the Flies (William Golding)
4. Oliver Twist (Charles Dickens)
5. The little Prince (Antoine De Saint-Exupery)
6. Captains of the Sand (Jorge Amado)
7. Dracula (Bram Stoker)
8. Anna Karenina (Leo Tolstoy)
9. Love In The Time of Cholera (Gabriel Garcia Marquez)
10. The Unbearable Lightness of Being (Milan Kundera)

Comments

  1. Absolutely love this outfit, would wear this anyday, anytime. You are an incredibly gifted person, Melissa :)

    As for your favorite books, I have to say Milan Kundera's novel is definitely one my favorites and I also love Tolstoy, though I haven't read Anna Karenina. However, Dostoyevsky must be my favorite writer EVER as well as George Orwell. You have a great taste not only in fashion, but as well in literature. I am wondering what kind of music you listen to or what are your favorite musicians/bands. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of your favourite books are on my top 10 as well, so nice! I specially love the unbearable lightness of being by Milan Kundera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect layering! I love the shirt dress, it has the right length!

    \ Indigo Lights

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a perfect shirt dress in my book and I love it how you layered it with your asymmetrical dress. also, I envy you the weather, it's been cold and rainy here. I'm dreaming of summer, flowy white shirt dresses, and flatform sandals :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! love it

    http://thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit! You suit all white looks so much. Good choice of books too! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  8. tis is a very pretty minimal white style, I love it!

    http://ladyparisienne.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You definitely always have some great outfit to show us!
    I haven't read a book in a while. As much as I love reading I always have a bunch of different and quite important things to do. I need to manage my time better, I gradually learn how to do that...

    ReplyDelete
  10. perfect as always! I love your bag!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stylish outfit, you look lovely.I have followed you with Bloglovin and if you ever get the chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this outfit on you! and really interesting list of favourite books. i would agree with you on dracula as that was amazing. some of my favourites are gone with the wind, the book thief, wuthering heights and the obernewtyn series. love hearing about new books to add to my list though!

    reckless abandon

    ReplyDelete
  13. time to sweat it up.. love the shirt's texture that exudes lightness and serenity

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thats a really amazing outfit. Love all the silver hardware details you're wearing to this outfit!

    Love,
    Fiona
    www.thedashingrider.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The white sheer Oak and Fort shirt dress is so chic and suits your frame down to the ground! Yet another fabulous outfit post, Melissa!

    http://aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk
    - I'm new to Instagram! -

    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning dress and one more time, I love your bag ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. love that jacket. and your book list is fantastic! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment