GEOMETRIC SHAPES

WEARING: H&M Conscious Jacket, Melissa Araujo Crop TopCameo SkirtRachael Ruddick Le Trop Bag, Tibi LoafersGalisfly Bracelet and 8 Other Reasons Rings.

I am always inspired by geometrical shapes, I think that is the reason I usually design or buy pieces that resemble those sharp lines. One of my favorite pieces from the latest MA collection is this Crop Top. Not only do I wear it a lot over the Summer, I also use it year round. It is a great basic as long as you know how to layer and style it for the right season. On this particular day the weather was being indecisive, at moments cold and rainy and at others nice and warm, so I added the coat for protection in case it was necessary. Also, check out how Vanessa from The Haute Pursuit styled her top here. If you love our Crop Top as much as we do make sure to order yours here!

Photo by Carmin Edwards.

Comments

  1. You and I seriously have some sort of connection :P Cameo must be one of my absolute favorite labels. Just received today an amazing minimalistic top I bought last week. This skirt is really beyond amazing and I 100% agree with you regarding geometrical shapes in clothing. It looks so sharp, clean, and architectural. I am accummulating more and more pieces like these as well and would love to design clothes someday.

    You really look amazing, but you always do! Every single outfit of yours is on point. And how amazing are those Tibi loafers? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful top, I love your designs!
    And the loafers are killer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an interesting juxtaposition here. Geometric shapes and neutrals suit you so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the pieces are perfect! I especially love the loafers and the camel coat!

    \ Indigo Lights

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your coat <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. so perfect! love every piece in your look!

    http://thedaydreamings.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look incredible. So inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look fantastic, I'm in love with your dress!

    http://ladyparisienne.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love all the shapes in this outfit. but your shoes are def my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love love love this! so into camel coats right now. and loving the structural/geometric element to all the pieces.

    reckless abandon

    ReplyDelete
  11. stunning! love the colors of this outfit :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning skirt ! You coat is very chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just fabulous. I love the lines of the skirt paired with the unstructured nature of the crop. Plus the coat, it's all divine.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment