PARC GUELL

Wearing: JNBY Top Dress, Ray Ban Sunglasses, LongChamp Bag.

On a sunny afternoon I walked to Park the Guell, an amazing garden of 42 acres that was created by Antonio Gaudi, as a stylish parc for Barcelona's aristocracy. Now it is open to touristrs from all over the world. The parc contains amazing stone structures and fascinating buildings, beautiful sculputures and seats adorned in a multi-coloured tiling. The whole garden feels magical and breathtaking. I thought I was part of the Alice in Wonderland book, everything so surreal and out of the norm. The Parc Guell contains one of the best views of the city, it is quite the hike to get up there but it is all worth it and if I did it, anyone can. Gaudi has once again blown my mind, inspired me to dare and who knows maybe use colour. Loving this city, loving Gaudi, life is too short to be closed minded. Travel.

Comments